Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Yesterday + Before

I went out and got ice cream with my brother.  We watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3.  I loved it but felt magnetized to my room wanting to listening to my singing clip.

You know, I lost that good clip and the rest aren't so good.  I've been throwing up a lot and just getting over it.  I haven't gotten back to exactly where I was.  This wouldn't be the 1st time.

Also, I want to get the Dream Curls shampoo and conditioner.  It will focus more on my hair texture than color.

And I do know that lotta people around dying there hair wanna admit to dark, curly hair, now, because Josh Groban is so popular, apparently.  Plus, Tim Burton is like that.

I just realized Bella Thorne in her 1st movie had hair with texture like Josh Groban, and Tim Burton's daughter has small set eyes like him in some way.  I know they planned it this way so I could be less connected, but I hope they only did it because they got anything at all out of it.  I'm kinda worried.  That kinda thing is not true.  I mean, what you did will not get you closer to him.  This was also Bella Thorne's bit movie debut, though she's been on TV and sang in a rather hushed but sound voice.  What do you think about this?  It probably made me mad deep down inside, but I don't tend to like getting mad.  The only connection I've just made is Nell's eyes also are like her dad's, so maybe Josh Groban and her dad have similar eyes.  Bella Thorne also sports dark eyes, but that's her decision.  I think Josh Groban likes girls with blue eyes.  Maybe, it's just an excuse not to be my playmate, though we both are singers of classical-er music.. I wanna be a classical singers, still, but it's so hard to get it going.  I'm also working on a Broadway album.  Also, Bella Thorne's hair was cut short for another movie I saw her in the previews for.  I think she's a friend of a main character.  However, the texture is now straight.  They featured her in a bathroom making outa-this-world talking echo around the room.

SPOILERS
They put Josh in a room alone, too, in The Muppets.  He was featured like Chloe Grace Moretz, too.  I also saw that it turned off a light in people when others met them or became attached.

I find this all wrong because it was all said to me and I don't know if anyone else knows.  I don't give a crap.  But I mean it's nice in some ways, think it hurts more than it helps some other things, but this I mean I don't get it.  Bella's hair made her look weird.  Blah!  So hard to describe..

I like getting attention like this, but if I were to pass judgement..  It's not the experiment type attention I mean, it's like when Hollywood has a GOOD idea.

All I can say is it is also probably to get under my skin, but I think it's weird and I ain't doin' it because it hurts people!  Thanks, but no thanks!  I hope you all enjoyed some of it in the movies, though, like seeing Chloe Moretz appear probably is rubbing something in though.

OKAY!  Post.  I wash my hands.  xp

Well, it WAS funny and I guess people will notice, so good job on that part.

I wish Bella had a better debut.

Not sure, someone else may have had suffering to a degree.  I guess I can only laugh at someone who rivals me, but maybe in essence it was what they watned in actuality.